Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday

We had a lovely weekend full of family, Bijou Market, lots of fun,sun, and good food! There were so many wonderful vendors at Bijou Market and the setting (above) was beautiful!
I saw this bag from Freshly Picked and immediately fell in love. But my heart was quickly broken. I knew I couldn't/shouldn't buy it. And I was really devastated when I saw that someone else had snatched it! Seriously, I was moping around for hours. Kind of pathetic. Then at dinner, after the show, my sister handed me the bag! Sneaky little gal. I was so surprised and as you can imagine, excited!

How was your weekend friends? I would love to know what you were up to this weekend. Hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comments:

Jill K said...

It was nice to meet you at the market!