Friday, June 4, 2010

Bijou Preview + Obsessions


These are some brand spankin' new items for Bijou Market. Vintage hand painted lockets! May seem like an ordinary locket, but alas, a piece of art! Some to look forward to include: flying paper airplane (pictured), accurate globes (pictured), park bench and tree (pictured), hot air balloon with clouds, bunting and a lot more. Also pictured above is another newbie that I am excited about. The boy silhouette necklaces! Seriously think I am in love. And if you're not in the area to buy some of these babies, they will be added to my Vintage Oddity shop very soon!

And now for my weekely obsessions:

{getting ready for Bijou Market - obviously}

{wood brooches}

{this wagon}

{this door mat}

{counting the days till Florida - 27!}

Have a great weekend friends! And if you're in the area, be sure to stop by Bijou Market and say "hi"! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kersey!

I couldn't find your e-mail address so I just decided to write a comment.

I'm the one who did the trade with you, the two necklaces for the giveaway on your blog. Anyway, just let me know when it's up and I'll post about it on my blog and send people your way. Can't wait to see it!

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Heather
heather@thecoterieblog.com

Katie Luman said...

How can I get that globe necklace? Was that a bijou market exclusive? I hope not! Let me know
katie.luman@gmail.com