Monday, February 22, 2010

Quarter of a century


There's no party..., originally uploaded by Teka e Fabi®.
Today is my birthday and so far it has been an amazing day. The hubby has made sure of that. It kicked off with a gift from Elliott, Flowers and all you can eat amazing french toast! Then, he surprised me with an appointment to get my hair cut, a scalp massage (heaven) and have it styled. I seriously love my hair right now. And knowing my man, this is only the beginning! I'll be sure to post what else he has up his sleeve later.

3 comments:

Jill K said...

Happy Birthday!!

Your husband seems so great:)

lisa said...

lets see a picture of your new do!!!!!! you deserve the most spectacular birthday kerz, and it sounds like preston knows that too!

Katie said...

i'm with lisa... i want to see your hair. happy birthday girl!