Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rosettes

So, you know how it seems like these adorable rosettes have been popping up everywhere. I, along with some other local gals decided to try our hand at making some. I decided to stray from what you might normally see when it comes to rosettes and buy some upholstery fabric and see how those turn out.


I really wanted to make one with contrasting lace, and I must say, I like it!
 
However, this one is my favorite! This upholstery fabric was perfect!
 
My hubby's favorite.
 
They really are very simple to make. All you need is about a 1-1.5 inch strip of a lovely fabric, and a hot glue gun. Not very much glue is required and you want to be careful not to use too much or it might seep through your fabric. Perhaps I should make my own tutorial as to how I made them. In the mean time, there are TONS of tutorials out there on how to make these simple lovelies. I would love to see your results!

0 comments: