Monday, August 2, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair Wrap up

The fair was amazing and crazy! There were so many awesome vendors it was hard to choose favorites let alone purchase anything. But don't worry, I did purchase. And here are some of my favorite things:
The absolute most beautiful terrariums I have seen. I am a sucker for succulents and these terrariums from Chandra Abel Designs had plenty!
These lovely nesting bowls. So perfectly crafted - a real temptation!
And last but certainly not least, these lovely necklaces from Orange Slice. I especially love the dark brown one.
And here are my purchases: a cute notepad, a solid brass pencil sharpener, and a beautiful necklace from Nous Savons! I love them all! And, they were actually quite affordable. I bought more items for the hubby and the little man, but I can't reveal those just yet ;)

All in all Renegade was awesome and I will definitely be applying for the Holiday show in December!

0 comments: