Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday + A Winner!

{photograph by: g(ART)en} - daisies make me happy :)
Hi friends, how was your weekend? Anything exciting happen? I thoroughly enjoyed our weekend. We saw a fantastic play, spent time with friends, played games and enjoyed some delicious homemade cupcakes! I must admit, I was/am quite proud of myself. Can't even describe how easy it is to make frosting. And SO much better than store bought, I have been missing out for years! We have also been gearing up for our road trip to Florida (we leave Wednesday morning!) and we couldn't be more excited. If you have any road trip tips for a 17 month old, please share!
In other news, it's time to announce the winner of the Anthropologie Giveaway!
Congratulations to #7 - Mique (as in Mickey)! 
Mique, please email me with your info so the towel can be on its way! Thanks to all who entered and spread the word. Keep coming back as we will be having more giveaways soon!

0 comments: