Monday, June 14, 2010

Elliott's Room

I've gotten a few emails asking me about Elliott's room and when I would post more about it. Well, here it is! For those of you who don't know, lately we have done some serious spring cleaning. And we have finally made room for Elliott to have his own half of a room. I was so excited to hang some pictures, get him a dresser and some other fun things. Finally, it's done and I wanted to share some (not so good) pictures as well as some additional info with you.

On the wall:
Hippo watercolor print
I dislike most things print
Embroidery hoop "E": me
ABC print: me!
Ostrich watercolor print: ashmae

On the dresser:
Wire book basket: vintage
Globe: vintage
Lamp: run of the mill brass
Lamp shade: Pottery Barn Kids
Chalkboard piggy bank: me!

Most of the picture frames for the prints were thrifted and spray painted, and the dresser is from Ikea. We are still on the hunt for the perfect little rocking chair. If you know of one, please let us know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, kersey! i love that vintage wire basket -- i'm always looking for one when i go thrifting.