Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday

Happy Monday friends! How was your weekend? Do anything exciting? Have a nice relaxing weekend at home? We had a bit of a mixture. The bridal shower was so much fun and I must admit, a success!

These were the punch glasses / party favors. I really wanted the shower to be "elegant" (aka no plastic cups, plates, or silverware) So I went with these glass mugs and painted everyone's initial on them to make them personal and fun! I think they turned out great and people really loved being able to take them home. The best part is, they are dishwasher safe! That paint isn't going anywhere! I really enjoyed making these and loved seeing the guest's expressions when they figured out they could take these puppies home.
I had a great time planning the shower and an even better time attending it! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It most definitely was a success. It was awesome! You did a fantastic job, and thank you!!!!!

lisa said...

i cant wait to see more pictures and hear all about it! it looks beautiful kerz!