Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday

 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
Ours was pretty crafty, as you can see. 
I have been wanting to "redecorate" plates for a while now and we finally did it! We have this collection of plates on our kitchen wall and I really wanted to add a little something extra. So we did!
I did these first three and the master (you'll see why) did the last one.
aww...
The hubby hard at work...
The finished result! Can you tell we're obsessed with our son?
And I made these while he was finishing his masterpiece. I found the frames a few weens ago at a thrift store and finally got around to making some drawings to go in them. I think I like them.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Katie said...

wow! what kind of paint did you use to do these? they look great!

Kersey said...

isn't it fun? The paint we used is an enamel high gloss paint. I got it at Hobby Lobby. The best part about them is that you can bake them and then they are usable and dishwasher safe!