Sunday, November 8, 2009

Success!

The Bijou Market was amazing! Thanks to the gals who put it on! I have to say, this is probably the best show that I have ever been to. There were more unique vendors and far more buyers! I had a lot of people asking me if this was going to be a weekly ordeal. Unfortunately, it's only twice or three times a year. The next one will be in June 2010.

HOWEVER, there is going to be another lovely little place opening NEXT WEEK that will be every week, Wednesday-Saturday! It's called Patina Market and I am oh so excited about it. They will be opening on November 12th and the grand opening is on the 18th, and guess who will be there! The idea is to have new products rotate into their shop so there is ALWAYS something new and unique for you to see and purchase! The location is great, the owners are fantastic, and the products, you'll just have to come and check them out!

0 comments: